WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
Kings & Queens is a Musical braii hosted by Wonderbound Arts of eXcellence Unleashed, (WAXU), taking place on the 29th September 2018 in Matero Lilanda at Mofu House.
The Entire Event has a gospel Oriented setup with the main goal of teaching youths to have fun without indulging in abnormal activities such as Smoking, Drinking and sex.
The show is scheduled to start at noon (12:00hrs) and ending at 18:00hrs.
WHAT ACTIVITIES WILL BE THERE?
The centre of attraction for this event is to allow talented youths express their various skills of art, therefore there will be:
1. Circular Music by Tunah, Tonny Ward and supporting Artists who will be requested to REGISTER for stage performance.
2. Gospel music by OneMiks.
3. Poetry and Art by various artists from WAXU
4. Dance by registering groups
5. Free braii, free Juice punch.
6. Various competitions, and opportunities for artists to be powered by TeamSyre Network.
HOW DO I GET TICKETS OR REGISTER FOR PARTICIPATION???
Tickets are as low as K50 for standard entry, braii and drinks. However, you can also acquire one at only K30, but that means no food for you. Tickets to be bought at the gate are likely to be expensive.
For artists that wants to be part of the team who will be sharing their talents, are not requested to pay fee as long as they REGISTER for a spot before the 10th of September.
To buy Tickets contact
OneMiks – +260 973 374 518 / email@example.com
Tonny ward – +260 973 212 340
To register for a spot for participation
Syre – +260 969 532 552 / firstname.lastname@example.org